1. I saw your upcoming collections on Instagram. May I reserve a pair of earrings?
2. Could I make a back order for a sold-out item?
No. Each item is unique and we do not remake items in the same design. We may launch similar designs later.
3. I like an item that is sold-out. Do you have extra stock of that item?
No. All items available for purchase will be put up in the web store. All sold out items are… really sold out. We do not make extra pieces of a design and keep them.
4. Can I make a purchase via Direct Message / Messenger?
No. All purchases have to be made via our web store.
5. Could you change the colour of the tassels after I have bought the earrings?
No. All elements in the earrings are carefully picked by Billy to reflect her aesthetics. We would love for all our pieces to find owners who love them for what they are. We have to reject such requests and we seek your understanding.
6. Could you change the earring backs to clip-ons?
Yes. Please make this request in the comment box before you complete your purchase. The clip-on option is not available for hook earrings.
7. I saw a customised item you made for someone. Could I place a custom order for the same design?
No. Customised pieces are special because they were made based on the requests of individual customers. We do not remake something personalised for a client for someone else.
However, it is possible for us to make customised pieces inspired by previous collections.
8. On your Instagram account and on your website, it says that custom orders are closed. Could I still please place a custom order?
No. Our Instagram account and website are constantly updated with the latest announcements, including if custom orders are closed or open. If you see ‘Custom orders: CLOSED’, that means we are not accepting any custom orders.